Ian Kingstone is a digital, business and IT transformation specialist whose work helps businesses excel through the leadership of people, process change and the implementation of enabling technologies.
With more than 20 years of people, IT and business process leadership, internal and external consulting of strategy and business change, combined with a track record of success delivering benefit-driven change and technology solutions globally.
Self-motivated and results driven utilising years of diverse business experience. With a passion that focuses on the transformation of businesses, using the right technologies to enable change, and ensuring that the organisation is ready to adapt to those changes, and deliver the benefits.
Always driving for business goals such as customer service and centricity, effective knowledge worker enablement and operational excellence, all underpinned by the ability to use digital technology as the enabler for transformation at an ever-increasing pace. Ian embraces the opportunities of new customer experiences, the digital workforce, new technology partnerships, and digital business models powered by data. Recognising and harnessing the technology, along with human capital, that allows the business to be agile and adaptive in an age where opportunities and risks intertwine daily.
“Digital business transformation involves leading people, process, technology and data, with by far, the bulk of challenge being about the people and culture. This is challenging, and one which I am very passionate about, very good at, and really enjoys doing” – Ian Kingstone.
Some of Ian Kingstone’s Credentials and Experience
- Management Consultant and Advisor in Digital, Business and IT Transformation to large and small businesses, internationally
- Business & Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery (FTSE 100 Retail – European Business, digital transformation – SAP HEC (Hana Enterprise Cloud), O365, ecommerce, agile digital developments, DevOps, ITIL)
- Former Head of Business Transformation (FTSE 250 Utilities – energy, waste & recycling)
- Former Services Director (Professional services, IT consultancy & Microsoft Partner)
- Former Head of IT (Global minerals processing, flow control technology & services supplier)
- Former Manager of Portfolio, Programme and Projects Office (FTSE 250 Utilities)
- Former Transformation Programme and Project Management Roles (Sectors: FMCG, utilities, manufacturing, construction, professional services, charities)
- Ghost Writer – Digital, Technology and Process Management Blogs
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems Management
- Harvard Business School – Executive Leadership Program
- Professional Certified Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner
- Professional Certified Prince II Practitioner